Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Say Yes! to Human Cloning

Remember the Raelians? The UFO cult trying to produce human clones so we can download our brains and live forever?

One of the projects they are running, Cloniad, has made a job offer to Korean scientist Hwang Woo-suk - the stem cell expert who skipped the research bit of his research. Clonaid says he has been fitted up by the anti-cloning establishment because he got too close to succeeding. Sounds plausible enough to me...

I've decided to become a Raelian for a few weeks. I've just downloaded Yes to Human Cloning, and I'll grab Intelligent Design - Message from the Designers next. They put all this stuff here for free! This is way better than Scientology!

I'll post updates as I progress.

2 Comments:

Blogger brad mcpherson said...

You could clone yourself then fight yourself to the death. The winner gets to harvest the parts off the loser. This is survival of the fittest.

19/1/06 10:29  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't get me started on this Clobular Vlack insane Messiah who is trying to ruin my life. The Anti Christ has many tentacles. Anonymouns

13/8/13 09:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home